Since August 2010

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tag: 40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? At least once. I'm trying to get better at doing it more often.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)  Oily.
-What is your current facial wash? Clean & Clear, and Neutrogena.
-Do you exfoliate? No, but I should.
-What brand do you use?
-What moisturizer do you use? Clean & Clear.
-Do you have freckles? Nope.
-Do you use eye cream? No.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I did until I took accutane. Now it's just very minor.
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Yes I did, a long time ago.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? MAC Pro longwear.
-How about concealer? MAC Pro longwear concealer.
-Do you know your undertone color? Actually no. Good question.
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Love them for special occasions.
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yeah, I did :)
-What brand of mascara do you use? Right now, Loreal Telescopic.
-Sephora or MAC? Sephora.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No, I wish.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Foundation brush, Powder brush, Blush brush, eyelash curler.
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? MAC Painterly Paintpot.
-For the face? I used to. Saving up for Clear FX.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Neutrals.
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Always used to use liquid, then switched to pencil for a change.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Every so often, not tooo much.
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Gorgeous. Just don't have very many.
-Do you use mineral makeup? I used to, but I like more full coverage makeup.
-What is your favorite lipstick? MAC.
-How about lipgloss? MAC's Boy Bait Creme Sheen lipgloss.
-What is your favorite blush to use? My pink MAC blush for everyday use. I forget the name.
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Nope. Never.
-Do you like drugstore makeup? Of course!
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) If I knew where one was at in my area! I'd be all over it.
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Sometimes. I just don't have the time.
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Nope.
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Not blending out eyeshadows. Foundation that isn't the right color.
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? More so neutrals. I don't mind playing with colorful shades when the time is right :)
-Which celebrity always has great make up? 
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? mascara.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yeah, but I don't prefer it LOL
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? No, I'm insecure about that. Not gonna lie.
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? That's too tough for me. I don't just stick with ONE line.
-What do you think of Makeup?? It enhances your beauty that you already endure. It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment