Since August 2010

Monday, August 30, 2010

Urban Decay loves LA

The "Show Pony Shadow Box" is a palette of six eyeshadows that represent the streets of LA. They played up this theme with the packaging as well. A picture of girls who represent the "art" inspiration of Los Angeles.
Oops, I forgot to take a picture of the palette inside! I'm too lazy to go take one. Although, I did take a picture of swatches of each eyeshadow.



Colors: Starting from the top left, clockwise. Mildew (deep green), Flash (electric purple), Toasted (copper), Snatch (peach-pink), Painkiller (vibrant turquoise), Smog (deep broze).


This is one of the many products I already own and purchases awhile back. I picked this up at Sephora, which retails at $30. Lovely colors I must say, although "Smog" and "Toasted" seem to repeat themselves in palettes (ex: Naked Palette). At least I won't run out for a long time. I haven't used much of Flash and Painkiller. I don't wear "out there" colors on a daily basis. There still fun to play with! Like I've said before, some of Urban Decay's eyeshadows have chunky glitter which tends to fallout, Snatch being one of them. This palette also came with the infamous Zero 24/7 eyeliner pencil and mini UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion). I don't think I'll ever have to buy a full size because I keep collecting them through the palettes! LOL

Enjoy.

xoxo
Marissa




No comments:

Post a Comment